Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
We are looking for an ambitious Prep Cook to assist in the preparation of delicious dishes in the kitchen. You’ll perform routine kitchen tasks such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
A great prep cook will be quick and diligent and willing to improve on the job. You will be deft and able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
Prep Cook responsibilities include:
- Following the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as prep cook
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line Cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Line Cook responsibilities include:
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Requirements and skills
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Chef, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma
We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- High school diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Tummy Buddy Drivers
Bossladys Famous Shrimp is seeking a friendly and helpful food delivery driver to support our customers. As our newest driver, you’ll help us feed as many hungry people as possible—growing customer loyalty through pleasant interactions and excellent service.
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator who possesses a valid driver’s license. If you enjoy a fast-paced role and are looking for flexibility in your schedule, we welcome you to apply.
Objectives of this Role
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty by delivering food in a timely, cordial manner
- Ensure orders are delivered accurately and in good condition
- Communicate any issues or delays that arise and resolve problems efficiently
- Represent the company with excellence and professionalism by driving safely, exercising good judgment, and treating customers with respect
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage multiple orders, delivery locations, and customers at the same time
- Deliver orders within an optimal period of time, ensuring freshness of food and respecting customer preferences
- Safely operate a vehicle in all types of weather conditions
- Navigate local streets and highways with ease using a GPS
- Communicate clearly with customers and food service employees, demonstrating an eagerness to work through any issues or points of confusion
- Verify orders before each delivery and maintain a detailed, comprehensive delivery log
Skills and Qualifications
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift and carry heavy food orders and operate a vehicle for prolonged periods of time
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication and conflict resolution
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Previous delivery or customer service experience in any industry
- Proven track record of succeeding in a time-sensitive setting
- Experience handling cash and giving change
- Familiarity with the local area, including streets, highways, and buildings